7/24/07

Survey Done September 22nd- Repost

Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends. What you
are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste
it
onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they
apply
to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the
person who sent it to you. Put your name in the subject line. The
theory
is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if
you
did not know them already.


What time did you get up this morning?
5:00 am for some strange reason.

Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds are forever

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Rush Hour 3

What is your favorite TV show?
Don`t really have one...


What did you have for breakfast?
No Breakfast today...

What is your middle name?
Ceaser

What is your favorite cuisine?
American

What foods do you dislike?
Sushi

What are your favorite chips?
Cool Ranch Doritos

What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Kanye West -Graduation

What kind of car do you drive?
Grand AM

What day is it?
Thursday

Favorite sandwich?
Jimmy John`s Slim 4

What are your favorite clothes?
I have a Favorite Pair of "Lucky" Brand Jeans from the Buckle

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be?
Portugal

Favorite brand of clothing?
Polo Ralph Lauren

Where would you want to retire?
I`ll be somewhere in CT look me up.


Favorite time of day?
Really Late @ night/Really Early in the Morning

Where were you born?
Manhattan, NY

What is your favorite sport to watch?
NFL Football. I love Sundays

Which Person you expect to send this back first?
I don`t expect it back from anyone...Surprise me.

Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke

Yankees or Mets?
Let`s Go Yankees!

You a morning person or a night owl?
Best of both worlds

Manicure or pedicure?
Neither

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone?
Tommorrow is my last day of work till I leave for the Air Force in 66 days!! :)

What did you want to be when you grew up?
The Next Bill Gates

Been to Africa?
No, Not yet.

Been in an accident?
A few actually LOL

Favorite restaurant?
Applebees

Favorite flower?
Whatever the girl I am going to give it to likes...

Favorite ice-cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip

Favorite Fast food?
Subway

How many times did you fail your drivers test?
I actually failed the written when I switched my licence from NY...Yikes! LOL

From whom did you get your last e-mail?
My Web Hosting Company (Lcube.Net)

What store would you max out your credit card?
Been there...Done that...Learned my lesson @ 18 LOL

Bedtime?
Weekdays By Midnight...At least I try.

Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Nobody...These are fun to read through on anyone...

What are you listening to right now?
My Playlist @ www.projectplaylist.com

Favorite color?
Red

How many tattoos do you have?
Three

How many are you sending this Email to?
I am actually not going to Email it, I am going to post it on my blog and a myspace bulliten

What time did you finish this e-mail?
2:06pm

No comments:


If you Blog...You should

Hosting and Domains Provided By:

This where I get all my stuff printed:

I am an Ebay Junkie

Books and Music

If I send flowers I use:

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Social Networking

Julio Medina's Facebook profile

JulioMedina.Com - Chat Room

Chat with me 1 on 1 via AIM

"Odd News" Feeds