9/15/07

What does your Blog Mean to you?!?

Please vote on the pole that I posted on the right hand side of my blog....

I had a discussion with some people as to what a blog is...

I think that it can be used for many things but what it comes down to is a Diary or a Journal (For those of you that think the word diary is gay) Because no matter what you blog about it come down to one thing....Your thoughts and opinion on whatever your topic is....Vote and Comment.

P.S. PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

GS said...

"you're causing a scene"


If you Blog...You should

Hosting and Domains Provided By:

This where I get all my stuff printed:

I am an Ebay Junkie

Books and Music

If I send flowers I use:

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Social Networking

Julio Medina's Facebook profile

JulioMedina.Com - Chat Room

Chat with me 1 on 1 via AIM

"Odd News" Feeds