12/12/07

UPDATE FROM JULIO!!

Julio got a chance to call his mother earlier this week. He wanted to let everyone know that he has an important evaluation scheduled for tomorrow, December 13th. He would like for everyone to pray for him. He will be graduating from basic anywhere between January 10 - 13. Your prayers are definitely wanted and needed.

The only other thing that he said was that he really wanted to get a lot of Christmas cards! My wife and I already sent one to him yesterday. That would be a great thing for everyone to do. Little things like that could be used to keep his spirits up.

Julio's address is in the post below. Please send cards, but most of all, please pray. Christmas away from friends and family will be difficult.

-JC

No comments:


If you Blog...You should

Hosting and Domains Provided By:

This where I get all my stuff printed:

I am an Ebay Junkie

Books and Music

If I send flowers I use:

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Social Networking

Julio Medina's Facebook profile

JulioMedina.Com - Chat Room

Chat with me 1 on 1 via AIM

"Odd News" Feeds