12/21/07

UPDATED ADDRESS

Julio has only received one letter! That's bad! I have sent him two....I know Al and Cuppa have sent letters. He had given us a wrong letter in his address. Here is the new one.
AB Medina, Julio, C
331 TRS/FLT 107 Dorm A-1\
1320 TRUEMPER ST Unit 369555
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-5570
Please send him letters! He needs the support.
We believe that he passed the exam (inspection) that he was taking. That is a good thing. Anyway, keep him in your prayers this Christmas season. Only about another month, and he'll be done with basic!
-JC

1 comment:

Trish said...

We sent him one too! But to the original address...We will send another to this address. Merry Christmas & thanks for the updates here!


If you Blog...You should

Hosting and Domains Provided By:

This where I get all my stuff printed:

I am an Ebay Junkie

Books and Music

If I send flowers I use:

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Social Networking

Julio Medina's Facebook profile

JulioMedina.Com - Chat Room

Chat with me 1 on 1 via AIM

"Odd News" Feeds